Operational and Strategic Support is Mission Critical
We recognize the importance of strategic and operational expertise in increasing efficiency, accelerating sales, and bolstering companies for leaps in fundraising and scale.
Our Operating Experts and Strategic Advisors take active roles with our portfolio companies, sharing industry leading practices, processes,
distribution channels, and tools.
We are structured for and committed to an open-door relationship that tackles all challenges facing our portfolio
We closely investigate strategy and milestones, address anticipated challenges, and outline the specific strategic role we will play in accelerating progress.
We require clear alignment with entrepreneurs on the direction and positive impact of the business, ensuring our portfolio stays true to our purpose.
Proactive Portfolio Engagement
Our Task Force comprises specialized operators and world-class advisors.
Technology, supply chain, production, and distribution specialists identify and resolve the most critical needs of portfolio companies.
Visible and mission-aligned executives provide invaluable industry coaching and connections that position companies for scale.
We add value in key strategic areas:
Leveraging the industry and operational strategies, developed by Sol Trujillo, that put the customer at the center of everything. Entrepreneurs will be guided on how to calibrate every element and stage of the customer’s contact with the company’s technology, people, and processes.
Helping management further build scalable processes, reporting standards, and performance metrics, thereby preparing them for the next stage of institutional funding and customer relationships.
Accelerating the development, improvement, and time-to-market of technology, as well as strengthening the competitive advantage of technology through intellectual property and business intelligence.
When ready, introducing lean enterprise principles and operating procedures that improve cycle times, operating efficiencies, and operational scale.
We provide timely and year-round support to our portfolio companies
- Deploying our Task Force as needed
- Responding to questions, challenges, and needs of portfolio companies
- Reviewing and executing timely follow-ons.
- Leading rounds of high conviction, reaching out to LPs for co-investment capital
- Hiring new team members
- Improving fund operations and resources
- Marketing the platform and portal and expanding the pipeline
- Further building strategic partnerships with corporations, other investors, and additional sources of capital
Task Force meetings with each company
- Strategic Advisors
- Operating Experts
- Fund Leadership
- Updates from Task Force
- KPI Updates (Recalibration)
- Mid-Year Performance Reviews
- Follow-on Round Review (if needed)
Candidate Selection & Preparation
- Pre-Diligence & Screening
- Candidate Selection
- Full-Diligence of Pitch Candidates
- Term Sheets Finalized
- Pitch Prep
- Pitches & Final Selection
Finalize Match-Up Investments
- Action Plan Meeting
- Define KPIs
- Investment Committee Final Review
- Execute Investments